Our approach to recruitment is simple; find amazing people and then find them great things to do!
Sales Support Executive
FundamentalVR is a technology and data insight business specializing in the intersection between immersive experiences and haptic technology with the aim to bring medical devices and surgical procedures to market using virtual reality.
FundamentalVR’s simulations are underpinned with patented HapticVRTM interactions that enable life science businesses to drive consistency and compliance for their medical devices and procedures through the Fundamental Surgery platform. The platform enables full knowledge and skills transfer providing deep data insight and accelerating safe, compliant adoption. The unlimited multi user capabilities and mixed modalities of the platform all work together for each business use case, reducing time and cost whilst increasing capability and confidence.
We are proud of our successes to date, winning several awards over the years such as Time magazine’s ‘Best Invention of the Year’, the ‘Most Impactful Breakthrough’ Auggie Award, ‘VR, AR & MR’ at SXSW and the ‘Healthcare Technology of the Year’ VR Award for two years running.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team so that together we can build the future.
We have offices in London and the USA, and are working with some of the world’s leading healthcare and research providers such as the Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School and King’s College. Join us for the journey.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Support Executive who is eager to gain experience across business development and account management within a fast growing sales team. Your role will be to support the wider team through all stages of the sales cycle and beyond. You will help research new business focus areas and prepare for calls with clients, gaining knowledge of a variety of medical fields, as well as supporting our Customer Success team to manage and grow our existing client base. An important part of your role will be to help keep CRM systems and reporting up to date and helping compile proposals and contracts as needed.
What You Will Do
● You will work within a sales team helping our Business Development and Customer Success teams to find and close key strategic opportunities
● You will help keep CRM systems and other reporting up to date
● You will become confident in your knowledge of our technology, and be able to support demonstrations at live and virtual events
● You will help coordinate and structure written proposals working with the wider business
● You will be based from our London office
Who You Are
● You understand what it means to work in a small focused team
● You are someone who can pivot and adjust to make things happen
● You like to do everything to a high standard but know when to be pragmatic
● You are highly collaborative
● You are driven, focused and results oriented
● You do not hide problems, mistakes or failure
● Be happy to work multiple time zones when needed
Essential Skills You Will Be Able To Demonstrate
● Proven communications skills – being able to communicate succinctly and effectively face to face & via video calls
● CRM experience – you’ll be used to working with tools such as Salesforce, Pipedriver or Agile and able to quickly maximise your effectiveness with them
● Organisational excellence – supporting a growing team, you’ll need to be able to manage, prioritise and report effectively
● Attention to detail – managing complex solutions and being part of a wider virtual team for client projects will require solid focus
● Working to targets and/or deadlines – you’ll be able to demonstrate from past roles your ability to deliver
What You Will Get
● A competitive salary and performance bonus
● Private Healthcare
● Death in service insurance
● Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity Leave
● Perks: Access to hundreds of vouchers and discounts
● 20 days of holidays per year + bank holidays + 3 days between christmas and new year + one extra day per year, up to a maximum of 28 days.
● Opportunity to participate in and become a key player in a fast-paced startup environment with lots of exciting growth opportunities
Diversity Is Our Strength
FundamentalVR is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability or age.
At FundamentalVR, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best medical training experiences to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
How To Apply
You must be a UK or EU national with the ability to work and reside in the UK.
Please send your CV or a detailed LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Please note that candidates will be expected to supply references.