FundamentalVR is an established startup with a mission – to take the very best of VR and haptic technology and develop a platform for surgeons and trainees to learn and practice surgical procedures, developing their skills in a safe and cost-effective manner.
We are developing a full SaaS platform that launched in 2018, and are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join us and help build the future.
About The Role
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic professionals to join and lead part of our business development effort in this senior position. We have two positions focused on each of the East and West coast. Taking on responsibility for a defined geographical regions to create, nurture and close customer sales opportunities. You will be working within the Enterprise Market (Device Manufacturer and Pharma) and the Institutional Market (Hospitals primarily but also medical schools and universities).
What You Will Do
- Within a defined geography you will lead the development of sales opportunities through to close
- You will open doors and walk our proposition in
- Create and foster partnerships that aid the development of the business
- Demonstrate the technology
- Structure written proposals and financial terms
- Close the deal.
Essential Skills You Will Be Able To Demonstrate
- Previous demonstrable sales success within the device and pharmaceutical market as well as the hospitals and medical institutions market within ideally the simulation, technology or medical device disciplines
- Demonstrable experience of developing profitable relations at a variety of levels within organisations
- An impressive understanding of the key organisations and influencers within the define market
- Can demonstrate examples of creating and leading strategic initiatives with positive organisational and sales impact
- A network within the orthopaedic or spine specialism and/or simulation space
- Professional solution sales and reporting skills
- Strong experience of using sales CRM systems (Salesforce, Agile etc) and how to manage opportunities and leads through it and provide accurate reporting
- Experienced in technology sales with the ability to learn, transport, setup, understand, demonstrate and utilise virtual reality experiences.
What You Will Get
- A competitive salary with a highly geared and generous sales bonus
- Options to share in the dramatic growth of the company
- Health and 401K
- Death in Service (4X salary)
Who You Are
- You understand what it means to work in a small focused team with setting and smashing sales targets
- Someone who can pivot and adjust to make things happen
- You like to do everything to a high standard but know when to be pragmatic
- You are highly collaborative
- Driven, focused and results orientated
- Able to give and take strategic guidance and turn this into executional approaches
- You are an excellent presenter and communicator both written and verbal
- Able to travel frequently (these roles will involve extensive travel)
- Familiar and confident using technology
Diversity Is Our Strength
Fundamental VR is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability or age.
At Fundamental VR, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best medical training experiences to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
How To Apply
You must be a US national with the ability to work and reside within the USA.
Please send your CV or a detailed LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Please note that candidates will be expected to supply references.