FundamentalVR is an established startup with a mission – to take the very best of VR and haptic technology and develop a platform for surgeons and trainees to learn and practice surgical procedures, developing their skills in a safe and cost-effective manner.
We are developing a full SaaS platform that launched in 2018, and are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join us and help build the future.
About The Role
We are looking for a master of digital, social and performance marketing with demonstrable healthcare B2B experience to join our marketing team and make a real difference! In this role you will work hand-in-glove with the rest of the marketing and sales team to conceive, execute and measure international marketing campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Website management – content, structure, development, optimisation and performance.
- Social media – building, nurturing and activating the audiences.
- Performance marketing – making digital channels deliver against key metrics within the business.
- CRM – developing audience engagement, turning interest into orders.
- You will have responsibility for specific marketing metrics within the business
- You will work closely with other marketing individuals and the sales team
- You will work across multiple countries, time zones and languages
Essential Skills You Will Be Able To Demonstrate
- Healthcare and Medical industry marketing experience
- Mastery of digital channels
- Demonstrable experience in using performance market to impact business metrics
- Expertise in social media audience management, growth and content calendar execution
- Expertise in managing e-CRM campaigns
- Proven ability to conceive, develop, manage and measure campaigns
- True creative thinking – both strategic and executional
- Exceptional written communications skills
What You Will Get
- A competitive salary in line with experience
- Opportunity to participate in and become a key player in a fast-paced startup environment with lots of exciting growth opportunities
Who You Are
- You will be degree level qualified and will have 6-10 years experience in digital marketing roles
- Organisational excellence – with a big to-do list you’ll know how to prioritise, delegate (in all directions) and find effective external support
- Test and learn is part of your DNA.
- Working to targets – you’ll be able to demonstrate from past roles your ability to work to and exceed targets.
- Someone who can pivot and adjust to make things happen. Who can keep their eye on the strategic imperatives whilst adjusting short term tactics.
- You are highly collaborative
- Driven, focused and results orientated
- Able to take strategic guidance and turn this into executional approaches
- You are an excellent presenter and communicator
- You do not hide problems, mistakes or failure
- As well as English you will ideally be fluent in at least one other language
- Be happy to work multiple time zones
Diversity Is Our Strength
Fundamental VR is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability or age.
At Fundamental VR, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best medical training experiences to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
How To Apply
You must be a UK or EU national or have a valid visa; unfortunately we’re not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Please send your CV or a detailed LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Please note that candidates will be expected to supply references.