FundamentalVR is an established start-up with a mission – to take the best of what VR and haptic technology has to offer (HapticVR™) and develop a platform for surgeons to practice complex operating procedures in a safe and cost-effective manner.
Having delivered our first range of products to the market, we are expanding our team to develop our full SaaS platform and are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join us, building ‘flight simulators for surgery’.
We are proud of our successes to date, winning several awards such as Time magazine’s ‘Best Invention of the Year’, the ‘Most Impactful Breakthrough’ Auggie Award and the ‘VR, AR & MR’ SXSW award. We have also achieved CPD accreditation from the Royal College of Surgeons and are working with some of the world’s leading healthcare and research providers such as the Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School and King’s College, to name but a few!
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic channel sales executive to join our business development team in a mid-level position, taking on responsibility for the day to day performance of our resellers and channel partners. Your role will be to motivate, train, support and help our channel partners be as effective as possible to achieve shared sales objectives.
What You Will Do
- You will work within a sales team taking direct responsibility for channel partners within a variety of geographical locations across the globe.
- You will own the channel sales objective
- You will provide sales materials, training, targeting help to our channels partners to make them the most effective they can be. This will include helping them run sales and marketing initiatives
- Demonstrate the technology, remotely (webex etc) and face-to-face
- Structure written proposals and financial terms
- Close the deal
- You will be based from our London office
Essential Skills You Will Be Able To Demonstrate
- Medical industry sales and marketing experience working with Hospitals and Medical Device and Pharma customers – you will be able to demonstrate that you understand how medical institutions work, how to navigate them and achieve your objectives with them. You will be used to emparting this knowledge and techniques to others
- Telesales & remote sales experience – you will be used to working with customers and partners at distance and building relationships and support over the phone and webex
- Excellent face-to-face sales experience
- Exceptional written communications skills – being able to communicate succinctly and effectively from email to reports and RFPs
- CRM experience – you’ll be used to working with tools such as Salesforce, Pipedriver or Agile and able to quickly maximise you effectiveness with them
- Organisational excellence you will be able to demonstrate experience of managing multiple deadlines successfully
- Persistence – there is never a straight road to customer sales success and you’ll be used to navigating this and able to help our partners on the journey
- Working to targets – you’ll be able to demonstrate from past roles your ability to work to and exceed targets
What You Will Get
- A competitive salary (OTE £50,000)
- Opportunity to participate in and become a key player in a fast-paced startup environment with lots of exciting growth opportunities
Who You Are
- You understand what it means to work in a small focused team with setting and smashing customer sales targets
- Someone who can pivot and adjust to make things happen
- You like to do everything to a high standard but know when to be pragmatic
- You are highly collaborative
- Driven, focused and results orientated
- Able to take strategic guidance and turn this into executional approaches
- You are an excellent presenter and communicator
- You do not hide problems, mistakes or failure
- As well as English you will ideally be fluent in at least one other language
- Be happy to work multiple time zones
Diversity Is Our Strength
FundamentalVR is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability or age.
At FundamentalVR, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best medical training experiences to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
How To Apply
You must be a UK or EU national or have a valid visa; unfortunately we’re not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Please send your CV or a detailed LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that candidates will be expected to supply references.