Location : Boston
Coordinating sales activity.
FundamentalVR is an established startup with a mission – to take the very best of VR and haptic technology develop a platform for surgeons to practice complex operating procedures in a safe and cost-effective manner.
We are building a full SaaS platform that launched in 2018, and are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join us and help build the future.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our business development and operations teams in a mid-level position, taking on responsibility for logistical support of fields sales people, face to face demos of our system and end-customer sales and support.
What You Will Do
- Manage a global diary of US based sales reps
- Manage the logistics of despatch and return of demonstration equipment to meet sales rep needs
- Be prepared to travel to client prospect meetings and demonstrate our software / provide tech support to sales reps
- Provide tech and administrative support to end clients via email and phone
What You Will Get
- A competitive salary
- Options to share in the dramatic growth of the company
- Health and 401K
- Opportunity to be a key part of a fast-paced international startup
- Pension (and further benefits as we expand)
Who You Are
- You understand what it means to work in a small focused team
- Someone who can pivot and adjust to make things happen
- You like to do everything to a high standard but know when to be pragmatic
- You are highly collaborative
- Driven, focused and results orientated
- Able to take strategic guidance and turn this into executional approaches
- You are an excellent presenter and communicator
- You do not hide problems, mistakes or failure– they are catalysts for learning and improvement
Diversity Is Our Strength
FundamentalVR is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability or age.
At FundamentalVR, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best medical training experiences to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
How To Apply
You must be a US national with the ability to work and reside within the USA.
Please send your CV or a detailed LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that candidates will be expected to supply references.