Location : London
Build sales and client success…
FundamentalVR is an established startup with a mission – to take the very best of VR and haptic technology develop a platform for surgeons to practice complex operating procedures in a safe and cost-effective manner.
We are building a full SaaS platform that launched in 2018, and are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join us and help build the future.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our business development team in a mid-level position, taking on responsibility direct engagement with hospital and medical training customers. Your role will be to create, nurture and close customer sales opportunities.
Essential Skills You Will Be Able To Demonstrate
- Hospital customer sales experience, ideally in the surgical space – you will understand how medical institutes work, how to navigate them and achieve your objectives with them.
- Telesales & remote sales experience – you will be used to working with customers at distance and building relationships and support over phone and webex.
- Exception written communications skills – being able to communicate succinctly and effectively from email to reports and RFPs.
- CRM experience – you’ll be used to working with tools such as Agile and able to quickly maximise you effectiveness with them.
- Organisational excellence – with a heavy load of inbound enquiries you’ll need to be able to manage, prioritise and report.
- Persistence – there is never a straight road to customer sales success and you’ll be used to navigating this.
- Working to targets – you’ll be able to demonstrate from past roles your ability to work to and exceed targets.
What You Will Do
- You will work within a sales team developing customer engagement.
- You will have responsibility for specific customer accounts
- You will open doors and walk our proposition in
- Demonstrate the technology, remotely (webex etc) and face-to-face
- Structure written proposals and financial terms
- Close the deal.
- You will be based from our London office
What You Will Get
- A competitive salary (OTE £50-60,000) with a sales bonus
- Options to share in the dramatic growth of the company
- Opportunity to be a key part of a fast-paced international start-up
Who You Are
- You understand what it means to work in a small focused team with setting and smashing customer sales targets
- Someone who can pivot and adjust to make things happen
- You like to do everything to a high standard but know when to be pragmatic
- You are highly collaborative
- Driven, focused and results orientated
- Able to take strategic guidance and turn this into executional approaches
- You are an excellent presenter and communicator
- You do not hide problems, mistakes or failure
Diversity Is Our Strength
FundamentalVR is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability or age.
At FundamentalVR, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best medical training experiences to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
How To Apply
You must be a UK or EU national or have a valid visa, we’re not able to offer sponsorship at this moment.
Please send your CV or a detailed LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Please note that candidates will be expected to supply references.